What Does LEED Gold Certification Mean?
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Covered Bicycle Racks
- Carpooling/Rideshare Program
- Close to Mass Transit/Retail/Restaurants
- Energy Use Reduction 17-30%
ENERGY STAR windows and kitchen appliances
- Energy-efficient HVAC and lighting
- Programmable Thermostats
- High-grade Air Filters (MERV 8)
How Does LEED Certification Help the Environment?
Water Use Reduction 25-40%
- Low-flow Water Fixtures
- Dual-flush Toilets
- Drought-tolerant Landscaping
Other Green Features
- On-site Recycling
- Low-VOC Finishes
- Carbon Monoxide Monitors
- Preferred parking for fuel efficient vehicles
To learn more about green living in our luxury apartment community, contact our office today. We’re excited to show you everything that’s waiting for you at The Courts At Spring Mill Station.